Inner Engineering is a guide to joy and inner peace written by Jaggi Vasudev – Sadhguru. The book offers readers an opportunity to learn about the nature of the mind, emotions, and thoughts, as well as how to use simple techniques to achieve lasting happiness and peace.
For who is this book for ?
Inner Engineering is for anyone who wants to learn how to live a more joyful and peaceful life. The book offers tools that can be used by people of all religious backgrounds, as well as those with no particular spiritual beliefs.
- Offers an opportunity to learn about the nature of the mind, emotions, and thoughts
- Simple techniques to achieve lasting happiness and peace
- Written by a well respected yogi
- The author’s religious beliefs may not be appealing to everyone.
- The book is somewhat long and detailed.
- Some of the techniques discussed require a lot of time and practice to master.
Learn more about the author
Jaggi Vasudev is a yogi, mystic, and spiritual teacher from India. He is the founder of the Isha Foundation, an organization that offers yoga programs and meditation courses to people around the world. Sadhguru has been recognized as one of India’s most influential entrepreneurs by Forbes magazine.
“Sadhguru is one of the few people I know who has mastered himself and his life. If you read this book, it will change your life.”
“This book is a treasure. The techniques Sadhguru outlines are simple, yet profound and yield immediate results.”
“This is a Mind-blowing book. After reading it, I feel like Sadhguru has taken me by the hand and shown me everything about myself that was hitherto hidden.”
“Best book on self-improvement I’ve ever read. If you’re looking to change your life for the better, then this is the perfect place to start.”