For who is this book for ?
Fans of angst-filled love stories will enjoy It Ends with Us. The novel is written in a compelling and lyrical style, making it an easy read despite the heavy subject matter.
- The author’s writing style is beautiful and engaging.
- The story is well-paced and suspenseful.
- The characters are realistic and developed.
- It Ends with Us is a sad book that will make you cry.
- The story can be complicated and hard to follow.
- It’s not a light and easy read, it’s emotional and intense.
Learn more about the author
Colleen Hoover is the New York Times bestselling author of It Ends with Us. She has been published in over twenty countries and her books have appeared on the bestseller lists of The Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, Publishers Weekly, and The New York Times.
“It Ends with Us is an intense, emotional read that will stay with you long after you finish the last page. Colleen Hoover writes beautifully about complex relationships and the emotions that drive them. This novel is sure to be a favorite among her fans.”
“This book touched my heart in so many ways. It is beautifully written and the characters are very relatable.”
“It Ends With Us is an intense, heartbreaking read that will leave you thinking about the characters long after you finish. Hoover has a way of pulling at your emotions and making you FEEL everything her characters are experiencing.”
“Amazing book. Couldn’t put it down.”