It’s Better to Be Feared is the mesmerizing story of how the New England Patriots dynasty was born and why they have been so successful. Written by Seth Wickersham, this book takes an in-depth look at Coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady, as well as owner Robert Kraft, detailing their individual motivations and how they all work together. It also explores what drives them to continue to pursue greatness season after season.
For who is this book for ?
It’s Better to Be Feared is a great read for any sports fan, but especially New England Patriots fans.
- The book is well-written and provides a lot of interesting insights into the Patriots dynasty.
- It’s an easy read that will keep you engaged from beginning to end.
- Seth Wickersham does an excellent job of breaking down the individual motivations of Belichick, Brady, and Kraft, and how they all work together to create one of the most successful sports teams in history.
- It might be too detailed for some people
- It could be repetitive for fans of the Patriots dynasty
- Some readers may find it hard to follow without being familiar with American football
Learn more about the author
“I was a little hesitant to read this since I am not from New England, but Seth Wickersham does an amazing job of storytelling. You really get to know the characters in this book and understand their motivations. If you are interested in sports or just want to read a great story, I highly recommend picking up a copy.”
“The Patriots are an amazing team and this book does a great job of explaining why. If you’re a fan, or just interested in how successful teams work, I highly recommend reading It’s Better to Be Feared.”
“This is one of the most interesting sports books I have ever read. It gives great insight on the Patriots dynasty and what makes them so successful.”
“If you’re a fan of the Patriots, this book is a must read. If you’re not a fan of the Patriots, this book will make you one.”