For who is this book for ?
- The author takes a step-by-step approach to teaching, making it perfect for beginners.
- The book includes plenty of exercises and examples to help you learn.
- The author assumes a lot of prior knowledge.
- Some sections are quite dense and difficult to follow.
- The exercises towards the end of the book feel like they’re tacked on.
Learn more about the author
“A great resource for anyone starting out in coding. The examples are easy to follow and the explanations are clear.”