When an island off the coast of Costa Rica suddenly re-opens, a group of scientists travel there to investigate. What they find is beyond anything they could have imagined – Jurassic Park has been resurrected, and it is fully operational! As the dinosaurs run amok, the group must fight for survival against all odds if they want to make it off the island alive.
For who is this book for ?
The Jurassic Park book is for anyone who loves mystery, thriller and suspense books. This book will keep you on the edge of your seat as you flip through its pages.
- The dinosaurs are incredibly realistic and well-done, making for an exciting read.
- The plot is fast-paced and keeps you hooked the entire time.
- The ending is a total cliffhanger that will leave you wanting more.
- The characters are not very fleshed out, making it difficult to care about them
- The dinosaurs are not very realistic, looking more like robots than actual animals
- The plot is fairly formulaic and does not offer much originality
Learn more about the author
Michael Crichton (1942-2008) was an American author and filmmaker. He is most well-known for his work in the science fiction genre, particularly the novel Jurassic Park, which was adapted into a movie franchise.
“Jurassic Park is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that will leave you breathless. Expertly written by Michael Crichton, it’s a novel full of suspense and adventure that you won’t be able to put down.”
“Jurassic Park is one of my favorite books. I loved how Michael Crichton described the dinosaurs and their behavior.”
“Jurassic Park is an edge-of-your-seat thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat until the very end. Michael Crichton’s gripping novel is a must read for anyone who loves suspense and mystery.”
“One of my favorite books of all time.”