Karma is a Yogi’s guide to crafting your destiny. In this book, Sadhguru explores the nature of karma and provides simple techniques for working with it to create an optimal life. He explains how our past actions determine our present circumstances, but also reveals that we have the power to change our future by changing our current actions. Through stories and exercises, Sadhguru shows us how to break free from the karmic cycle of cause and effect so that we can live each day according to our own desires rather than those imposed on us by fate.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn about the nature of karma and how to use it to create an optimal life.
- karma is explored in depth and Sadhguru provides simple techniques for working with it
- the book is full of stories that illustrate how to apply these concepts
- offers a different perspective on an ancient concept
- The book may be difficult to read for some people because it is written in a spiritual tone.
- The concepts discussed in the book can be complex and challenging to understand.
- Karma is often viewed as a negative force, so this book may not be appealing to everyone.
Learn more about the author
Sadhguru is a yogi, mystic, and spiritual master with a deep understanding of the human mind and heart. He has spent more than 30 years teaching yoga to people of all ages and backgrounds around the world. Sadhguru is also the founder of Isha Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provides humanitarian services in over 100 countries.
“It’s a great handbook on Karma yoga. It has simple techniques which makes it easy to understand and practice.”
“Sadhguru’s insights about karma are profound and clear. This book is a must-read for anyone interested in understanding how to create their own destiny.”
“Karma is a lucid and simple guide to the often misunderstood concept of karma. Sadhguru’s teaching on this ancient subject are practical and easy to apply, making it an excellent resource for anyone interested in learning more about how they can create their own destiny.”
“I loved this book! It made me think about my life in a whole new way.”