Kismet in Deep Space is a romance novel by Amanda R. Banerjee. It tells the story of two young people, Kira and Dalton, who are forced to work together aboard a space station. They must grapple with their attraction to each other while also dealing with the challenges of life in outer space.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good romance story. Kira and Dalton’s adventure in space is sure to keep you entertained from beginning to end.
- good for people who love romance and sci-fi
- exciting story with interesting characters
- well written
- It is a romance novel, so it may not be appealing to some readers.
- The story takes place in space, which may make it difficult for some people to picture the setting.
- It is a relatively new book, so there may not be many reviews available yet.
Learn more about the author
Born and raised in Mumbai, India, Amanda R. Banerjee is a graduate of the University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Arts. She has worked as a screenwriter, producer and director in both Hollywood and Bollywood. Kismet in Deep Space is her first novel.
“Banerjee’s debut novel is a gripping romantic adventure set in outer space. Kira and Dalton must navigate the perils of an alien world while struggling against their own attraction to each other. This exciting tale will keep readers on the edge of their seats until the very end.”
“Banerjee does a great job of creating realistic characters and likable romantic leads.”
“This book was so much fun to read! Kira and Dalton are great characters, and I loved watching them fall in love. The plot is well-paced, and the ending is satisfying.”