In Kyron, detective Macy Greeves and her K9 partner are on the hunt for a serial killer. As they piece together the clues, they realize that the murders are all connected to each other—and to Macy’s past. With time running out, can Macy catch the killer before he strikes again?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for mystery, thriller and suspense lovers who are looking for a new exciting read to keep them on the edge of their seats. Kyron is full of thrilling twists and turns that will have readers frantically turning pages until the very end.
- The author does a great job of keeping readers engaged and on their toes with plot twists that are both unexpected and well-executed.
- The characters are richly drawn and three-dimensional, making it easy to root for them (or against them, as the case may be).
- The dog training scenes are fascinating and provide valuable insights into the relationship between Macy and Kyron.
- The author has written over 50 books, so the writing quality may not be up to par.
- The mystery is similar to other books in the genre, and may be predictable for some readers.
- Some readers may find the animal cruelty aspects difficult or disturbing to read
Learn more about the author
Dale Mayer is the author of over 90 books, including mysteries, thrillers, and suspense novels. She has also written a number of paranormal romance series.
“Kyron is a riveting, heart-pounding mystery that I couldn’t put down. It kept me guessing until the very end.”
“Kyron is an edge-of-your seat thriller that you won’t be able to put down! I absolutely loved it!”
” Kyron is an exciting, well-written mystery that will keep you guessing until the very end. The author has a real talent for creating compelling characters and building suspenseful storylines. I highly recommend this book to fans of thrillers and suspense novels.”
“The plot is intense and fast paced, the characters are well developed and likeable, and the writing is sharp. I couldn’t put it down!”