Hunter Biden, son of the former Vice President and current presidential frontrunner Joe Biden, was paid millions by a Chinese tech giant while his father was in office. Hunter’s activities have long been shrouded in secrecy, but now investigative journalist Miranda Devine has finally pieced together what he was really up to – and it’s not pretty. Along with insights into Hunter’s dealings with China, Laptop from Hell also contains detailed examinations of how big tech companies like Facebook and Google are weaponizing user data for political gain. It paints a damning picture of an administration that is all too happy to let private interests run roughshod over the law – and ordinary Americans be damned.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to get an inside look at the seedy underbelly of American politics. It provides insights into how Hunter Biden was able to amass such a large fortune, and sheds light on the dirty secrets that the President tried to keep hidden.
- Devine’s book provides a detailed, damning portrait of the current administration and its dealings with big tech companies like Facebook and Google.
- It is well written and researched, providing an in-depth look at Hunter Biden’s activities with Chinese tech giant BeiGene.
- Laptop from Hell is sure to be controversial, offering a fresh perspective on one of the most talked about topics in American politics today.
- It’s dense and may be hard to follow for readers who are not familiar with the intricacies of politics and technology
- It doesn’t paint a flattering picture of the current administration or big tech companies
- Some readers may find it depressing
Learn more about the author
Miranda Devine is an award-winning journalist and columnist for the Sydney Morning Herald. She has written extensively about Hunter Biden’s dealings with China and big tech companies’ data mining practices, and is one of the few reporters who has been able to get access to his emails and financial records.
“Laptop from Hell is a damning indictment of the current state of affairs in America. Miranda Devine delves into the seedy underbelly of Hunter Biden’s dealings with China, and exposes the dirty secrets that President Trump tried to keep hidden. This book is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand what’s really going on behind closed doors in Washington.”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the inner workings of the current US administration. Miranda Devine does an excellent job of exposing the dirty secrets that President Trump and his team are desperately trying to keep hidden.”
“An excellent and informative read. Devine exposes the seedy underbelly of Hunter Biden’s dealings with China, as well as the dangerous alliance between big tech companies and corrupt politicians.”
“An explosive exposé of the dirty secrets behind Hunter Biden’s dealings with Chinese tech giant Dahua. Devine reveals how big tech companies like Facebook and Google are weaponizing user data for political gain, and paints a damning picture of an administration content to let private interests run roughshod over the law.”