This is a leadership field manual written by Jocko Willink. It covers the basics of effective leadership strategy and tactics, with an emphasis on successful military operations. The book is filled with examples from history, as well as modern-day business and military leaders.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for business professionals, military leaders, and anyone looking to learn more about effective leadership strategy and tactics.
- This book is full of examples from history, as well as modern-day business and military leaders.
- It provides a basic understanding of effective leadership strategy and tactics.
- This manual can be used by anyone in any field or industry to improve their leadership skills.
- The author assumes a lot of prior knowledge on the part of the reader.
- The book is dense and can be difficult to read in parts.
- It does not offer much in terms of practical application or hands-on advice.
Learn more about the author
“Leadership Strategy and Tactics is an excellent guide to effective leadership. Jocko Willink provides clear, concise instructions on how to achieve success in any situation. This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to lead others effectively.”
“If you are looking for a leadership book that will challenge your thinking and help you get to the next level, then this is it. Jocko Willink has taken his lessons learned from the battlefield and distilled them into an actionable guide for anyone hoping to achieve success.”
“Leadership Strategy and Tactics is a great book for anyone looking to improve their leadership skills. Jocko Willink provides clear, concise instructions that are easy to understand and apply. The examples from history make the lessons even more relevant.”
“Leadership Strategy and Tactics is an excellent book on leadership. It provides a comprehensive look at the essentials of good leadership, with particular focus on successful military operations. The examples drawn from history and business are insightful and informative. This is an essential read for anyone looking to develop their skills as a leader.”