This book is a comprehensive guide to learning French, created by best-selling language expert Paul Noble. It features over 12 hours of audio content and includes an interactive coursebook with detailed explanations of all the grammar points covered, plus exercises for practice. With your personal language coach, you’ll be able to learn French with ease and have fun doing it!
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to speak French with ease. It covers all of the essential grammar points and includes plenty of practice exercises, so you’ll be able to achieve fluency in no time.
- Paul Noble is a best-selling language expert, so you can trust that the content of this book will be good
- The book includes over 12 hours of audio content, which is great for those who want to learn by listening
- There is an interactive coursebook with detailed explanations and exercises
- The book might be too comprehensive for some people.
- It might be difficult to follow the audio content.
- The exercises could use more variety.
Learn more about the author
Paul Noble is a best-selling language expert and one of the world’s most popular teachers. He has written over 30 books on learning French, Spanish, Italian and German.
“This is an excellent product for French learners of all levels. The audio lessons are very clear and the accompanying booklet provides great detail on how to pronounce everything correctly.”
“This is an excellent book for learning French from scratch. The audio material is very clear and concise, whilst the accompanying coursebook provides a wealth of exercises to consolidate understanding.”
“This is an excellent investment for anyone wanting to learn French. The Paul Noble method really does work!”