“Lifespan” by David A. Sinclair PhD is a book about the science of aging and how to slow down or even stop the process. Dr. Sinclair, a world-renowned expert on aging, provides an in-depth look at why we age and offers concrete steps we can take to extend our healthy years. With cutting-edge research and personal stories from his own life journey, he shows us that it’s never too late to start taking care of ourselves – and enjoy a longer, better life.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in the science of aging, and how to extend their healthy years. It provides an in-depth look at why we age, as well as concrete steps we can take to slow down or stop the process. Written by a world-renowned expert on aging, it’s packed with cutting-edge research and personal stories from his own life journey.
- Dr. David Sinclair is a world-renowned expert on aging, and knows what he’s talking about
- The book is filled with cutting-edge research that backs up the theories presented
- There are personal stories from Dr. Sinclair’s own life journey that make the information more relatable
- Some of the science may be over the average reader’s head
- The author occasionally gets personal and unrelated to the topic at hand
- It is a little dense in terms of language and content
Learn more about the author
David A. Sinclair, PhD, is a Professor of Genetics at Harvard Medical School and the Director of the Glenn Center for Aging Research. He has been published in over 300 scientific journals and his work has been featured in Time, Newsweek, The New York Times, Scientific American, and more.
“An informative, well-written book on aging and how to slow down or even stop the process. David Sinclair is a world renowned expert on aging and provides an in depth look at why we age.”
“If you’re interested in learning about aging and want to do something about it, then this is the book for you.”
“An excellent read. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to know more about aging and the latest research in this area.”