This book is a comprehensive and uncensored history of Saturday Night Live, as told by its stars, writers, and guests. It includes hilarious anecdotes, behind-the-scenes insights, and never-before-told stories from the show’s landmark first season in 1975 to today.
For who is this book for ?
- The book is comprehensive and includes never-before-told stories about the show.
- It provides hilarious anecdotes and insights from the stars, writers, and guests of Saturday Night Live.
- The author has extensive experience covering SNL as a journalist.
- The book is very long, and may be too detailed for some readers.
- It does not have a lot of pictures.
- Some of the stories may be repeated if you have read other books about SNL.
Learn more about the author
James Andrew Miller is an American author and journalist.
“If you’re a fan of SNL, this is definitely the book for you. It’s filled with juicy behind-the-scenes gossip and stories from all the show’s biggest stars.”
“James Andrew Miller has written an absolutely amazing and uncensored history of Saturday Night Live. If you are a fan of the show, this is a must read book. It is filled with hilarious anecdotes from the cast, writers, and guests. I could not put it down!”
“If you’re a fan of SNL, this book is absolutely required reading. If you’re not a fan…you will be after reading this!”
“This book is laugh-out-loud funny, and it will make you appreciate how Saturday Night Live has managed to stay on the air for so many years. Miller does an amazing job documenting all of the show’s highs and lows, and he includes interviews with just about everyone who’s ever been involved with SNL. If you’re a fan of the show, this is definitely a must-read.”