For who is this book for ?
This book would be best for people who are looking to grow in their faith and learn about the power of God’s mercy. Gallagher shares powerful stories that will help readers live in victory over their every day struggles.
- The author has a powerful story to share
- The book is full of biblical insights
- It will help readers live in victory over their struggles
- The author’s stories might be a bit too personal for some readers.
- The book might be too religious for some secular readers.
- The book does not contain many concrete examples or practical tips.
Learn more about the author
Steve Gallagher is a popular writer and speaker on the topics of faith and victory. He is the founder of The Saint Paul Center for Biblical Theology, and has written over 20 books including Living in Victory.
“This is a powerful book that shows the victory available to us through God’s mercy. Steve Gallagher has a gift for sharing inspiring stories and biblical insights in an easy-to-read format.”
“The author has a gift of taking biblical truths and making them applicable to our everyday lives. I have read many Christian books, but this is one of my favorites!”
“I’m so grateful that I read this book! It has honestly changed my life. Through the power of mercy, Gallagher shows how God is able to take our mess and turn it into something beautiful.”
“This book is truly a gem! Gallagher has hit the nail on the head with his insights into God’s amazing mercy. I have read it through twice and am planning to keep it close at hand for reference.”