The sixth book in the Wheel of Time series, Lord of Chaos is a high fantasy epic from Robert Jordan. After being freed from captivity, Rand al’Thor must face the dark forces that are amassing against him. With the help of his friends and allies, Rand will battle to save civilization from complete destruction.
For who is this book for ?
- Exciting, fast-paced adventure
- Engaging and well developed characters
- Richly detailed worldbuilding
- The book is extremely long and can be daunting to read
- The ending may leave some readers wanting more
- Some of the characters’ storylines seem to go nowhere
Learn more about the author
Robert Jordan was a popular American author, best known for his high fantasy series The Wheel of Time. He passed away in 2007, but left behind a legacy of beloved books that will continue to be enjoyed by readers around the world.
“Robert Jordan has done it again with Lord of Chaos. The sixth book in his Wheel of Time series is packed full of intense action, adventure and magic.”
“If you’re a fan of the series, then you absolutely must read this book. It’s one of the best in the series so far.”
“Robert Jordan has created a complex and layered world that is absorbing, intriguing, and thoroughly enjoyable. I can’t wait to see how the story concludes.”