This book is the seventh novel in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. It continues to follow the story of a group of vampires known as the Black Dagger Brotherhood, and their interactions with humans and each other. In this installment, we see Wrath,the leader of the brotherhood, defended from an assassination attempt by his newly turned mate Beth Randall; as well as Rehvenge being threatened by members of his own family because he is not fully vampire.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults who enjoy erotic paranormal romance. It contains graphic violence, sex and language, and is not recommended for readers under the age of 18.
- The plot is interesting, and the characters are well developed.
- The book is tightly written and moves quickly.
- It’s a great read for fans of paranormal romance genres.
- The book is extremely explicit and features a lot of violent, sexual scenes.
- It can be difficult to follow the many different characters and their intricate relationships with one another.
- The story moves slowly and may not hold the reader’s attention for its entire length.
Learn more about the author
J.R. Ward is the author of a number of popular novels, including those that follow the Black Dagger Brotherhood series. She began her writing career in 1993 after working as a Managing Editor for various publishing houses and magazines.
“This is one of my favorite series and this book was no exception. It had all the action, drama, and love that I’ve come to expect from this author. Can’t wait for more!”
“If you are a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood series, then Lover Avenged is a must read. If you are new to this series, I would recommend starting with book one so that you can understand all of the characters and their relationships.”
” Ward creates a dark, lush world of vampires and their conflicts that is fascinating and completely addictive.”
“Grade: A This series just keeps getting better and better. Lover Avenged is intense, emotional, and sexy as hell. If you’re a fan of the Black Dagger Brotherhood, then you absolutely need to read this book.”