In this book, Dr. Bob Rotella teaches you how to play your best golf by focusing on the mental side of the game. He discusses key concepts such as confidence, attitude, goals, and visualization, and provides tips for overcoming obstacles and dealing with disappointment. If you’re looking to improve your golf skills both mentally and physically, then this is a must-read book!
For who is this book for ?
If you are looking to improve your golf skills this is the book for you. Dr. Bob Rotella provides helpful tips on how to focus on the mental side of the game and overcome any obstacles that may come your way.
- “If you’re looking to improve your golf game, this is a must-read book!”
- “Dr. Bob Rotella provides helpful tips and advice on how to focus on the mental aspect of the game.”
- “This book has helped me to overcome obstacles and deal with disappointment while playing golf.”
- It may be difficult to apply the concepts without professional help.
- Some of the advice is generic and could apply to any sport or activity.
- It can be repetitive at times.
Learn more about the author
Dr. Bob Rotella is a world-renowned sports psychologist who has worked with some of the best golfers in the world, including Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson. He is the author of several bestselling books on golf psychology, and his teachings have helped many golfers achieve their full potential.
“I found this book to be very helpful in developing a better understanding of how the mind works during competition. Dr. Rotella provides plenty of tips and techniques that can be applied to any sport, not just golf.”
“This book is a gold mine of information for golfers at any level. Bob Rotella’s understanding and application of sports psychology to the game of golf is unparalleled.”
“I’m not a golfer, but I found this book very interesting. Dr. Rotella has a lot of great insights into how the mind affects sporting performance.”
“I found this book to be very helpful in improving my golf game. Dr. Rotella has a lot of great insight into the mental side of the game, and his tips really work!”