This book for kids is all about marine life, from fish to coral to sharks! Each spread features stunning photographs of different sea creatures with accompanying fun facts. Kids will love learning all about these amazing animals and their habitats.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for kids who love marine life and want to learn more about it. The stunning photographs are sure to appeal to children, and the accompanying fun facts will keep them engaged and entertained.
- The book is filled with interesting facts about marine life that kids will love to read and learn.
- The stunning photos are perfect for inspiring children’s imaginations.
- This would be a great book to read aloud together as a family.
- Some of the facts are outdated
- There could be more photos
- The font is a little small
Learn more about the author
Isis Gaillard is a photographer and writer specializing in natural history. She has been published in magazines such as BBC Wildlife, National Geographic Kids, and Outdoor Photographer.
“This is a great book for children who are interested in marine life. The photos are beautiful and the facts are interesting.”
“This book is amazing! The pictures are so beautiful and the facts are really interesting.”
“This book is amazing! It’s perfect for kids who want to learn more about marine life.”
“This is one of my favorite books! It has so many cool pictures of sea creatures and their habitats. I like to learn about things that are new to me, and this book definitely delivers.”