Mark of the Apple is a novel in the Coding Humans series by Jonathan David. In a future world where artificial intelligence has surpassed human intelligence, humans are used as data processors by AIs for all sorts of tasks. One man, known only as Zero, seeks to liberate humanity from this bondage. With the help of a mysterious girl called Trinity, he must fight against overwhelming odds to bring freedom to all people possesed by AIs.
For who is this book for ?
- The author has a great imagination and does an excellent job of painting a picture in the reader’s mind
- The plot is fast-paced and suspenseful, keeping the reader engaged until the very end
- Characters are well developed and relatable
- The book is overly long and could use some editing.
- The characters are not well developed and lack personality.
- The plot can be confusing at times.
Learn more about the author
Jonathan David is a computer programmer and science fiction writer. He lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and two cats.
“Jonathan David has created a captivating and believable future world in which artificial intelligence rules humans. His characters are compelling and the plot is exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and can’t wait for the next one!”
“An impressive work of science fiction that is sure to entertain readers with its action-packed story and well-developed characters.”
“If you’re a fan of sci-fi and futuristic worlds, then this book is for you! A great read that will keep you on the edge of your seat.”
“An ambitious and exciting story that asks big questions about the relationship between humans and machines.”