“Market Wizards: Interviews with Top Traders” is a book by Jack D. Schwager that interviews top traders in the market to get their insights on trading and markets. The book provides an overview of each trader’s approach to the market, as well as providing valuable tips for aspiring traders.
For who is this book for ?
- The book provides an in-depth look at the strategies used by some of the most successful traders in the market.
- The interviews are valuable for aspiring traders who want to learn from experienced professionals.
- The book is well written and easy to read, making it a good resource for novice investors.
- May be too advanced for novice traders
- Some insights may not be applicable to all markets
- Interviewees’ strategies may not work in today’s market
Learn more about the author
Jack D. Schwager is a well-known author, analyst and trader who has written extensively on the futures and equities markets. He is a Research Director at FundQuest Inc., an institutional money management firm he helped found in 1988. His previous books include “A Complete Guide to the Futures Markets” (1984), “The New Market Wizards” (1992), “Market Sense & Nonsense” (1994) and “Hedge Funds: Strategies for Winning High Returns Safely” (1998).
“If you are at all interested in trading, this is a must read book. Schwager does an excellent job of interviewing some of the top traders and getting their insights on what works for them. Even if you don’t trade yourself, it’s fascinating to get inside the minds of these market wizards.”
“This book is a MUST read for any trader or investor. Schwager does an excellent job of interviewing some of the most successful traders in the world and extracting their trading philosophies, strategies, tips and tricks.”
“Market Wizards is the best book on trading I’ve ever read. It’s an essential read for anyone who wants to understand how traders think and trade.”
“This book is a must read for any trader or investor. Schwager does an excellent job of interviewing some of the most successful traders in the world and extracting nuggets of wisdom that can be applied to anyone’s trading style.”