This book is a Christian guide to having better sex in your marriage. It covers everything from how to spice up your love life, to theological aspects of marital intimacy. Written by well-known author Gary Thomas, this book provides couples with practical and relevant advice for improving their sexual relationship.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for Christian couples who are looking to improve their sex life. It provides practical advice and biblical insight into how to have a more fulfilling sexual relationship with your spouse.
- The author provides a Christian perspective on marital intimacy
- The book is filled with practical advice for improving your sex life
- It is written by a well-known author who is experienced in the topic
- Despite being a Christian book, it is still filled with graphic images and descriptions of sex.
- It can be a little too “in your face” at times.
- Some of the advice seems to contradict the Bible’s teachings on sexual morality.
Learn more about the author
Gary Thomas is a well-known Christian author and speaker who has written numerous books on relationships and marriage. He is the pastor of Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California, and his work has been featured in publications such as Christianity Today and The New York Times. Married Sex is his latest book on the topic of marital intimacy.
“This book is a great resource for Christian couples looking to improve their sex life. It offers concrete tips and advice that are applicable to any couple, regardless of how long they have been married.”
“This book is a great resource for couples looking to improve their sexual relationship. It provides clear, practical advice that is rooted in Scripture. I would highly recommend it to anyone.”
“This book is amazing! It has completely reinvigorated our sex life and wedding night was worth the wait!”
“This is a great book! It helped me and my husband to spice up our sex life and learn more about what God has to say about intimacy in marriage. We highly recommend it!”