Are you feeling down about your body? Do you feel like you’re always struggling to lose weight and keep it off? Are you having trouble finding the time or energy to exercise? This book is for you! S.H. Mathews offers an easy-to-follow guide to getting back to a happy and healthy body. You’ll learn how to create realistic goals, eat nutritiously, and find the time for exercise. With Mom Body Makeover,you can finally achieve the level of fitness and health that makes YOU happy!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for mothers who feel down about their body, struggle to lose weight or have trouble find time to exercise.
- The book is an easy-to-follow guide to getting back to a happy and healthy body
- The author offers realistic goals
- You can finally achieve the level of fitness and health that makes YOU happy!
- The book does not have any images.
- The author could have elaborated more on some concepts such as “how to create realistic goals.”
- Some of the exercises suggested might be difficult or unavailable to certain people (due to cost, location, etc).
Learn more about the author
S.H.Mathews is a certified personal trainer, health and wellness coach, and mother of three. She has helped hundreds of women get back to their happy and healthy bodies through her Mom Body Makeover program.
“I loved this book! It was so helpful in getting me started on my own body makeover journey.”
“This book is a great resource for busy moms who want to get back into shape. The tips are easy to follow and the author provides helpful motivation throughout.”
“This book was a great motivator for me! After reading it, I created my own fitness and diet plan and am already seeing results!”
“This book is amazing! It has completely changed the way I think about my body and fitness.”