When Hannah walks into the office of Mr. Smithfield, she has no idea what’s in store for her. This imposing British billionaire is about to show her a side of life she never imagined…a world of luxury, decadence, and pleasure. And he wants her by his side every step of the way. As their attraction grows stronger with each passing day, Hannah realizes that Mr. Smithfield isn’t just offering her a job–he’s offering her everything she ever wanted. But can this young woman handle living in the fast lane with one of London’s most eligible bachelors? Or will she find herself outclassed and outplayed by the ruthless tycoon?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for someone who wants to read a romance with a bit of an edge. Mr. Smithfield is a billionaire, so he has the means to give Hannah everything she ever wanted. But there’s more to him than just his wealth–he’s also passionate and intense!
- This book is well written and very entertaining.
- The characters are engaging and fun to read about.
- It’s a great escape from reality and perfect for fans of romance and erotic fiction.
- It’s basically just a romance novel with no real substance.
- The characters are one-dimensional and unrealistic.
- It’s not particularly well written.
Learn more about the author
“OMG! I loved this book!! It was so hot and steamy. Can’t wait to read more from Ms. Bay.”
“Louise Bay is one of my favorite authors and I was so excited to read this book. It did not disappoint! The characters were well-developed, the plot was intriguing, and the steamy scenes were hot!”
“A sizzling hot, sinfully delicious read that had me panting for more!”