Mythos is a book written by Stephen Fry that tells the history of mythology. The book goes through various different myths from around the world, and explores their origins and meanings.
For who is this book for ?
Mythos would be a great book for someone who is interested in mythology, and wants to learn more about the different myths from around the world. Stephen Fry does a great job of explaining each myth in detail, and providing insights into their meanings.
- The book is very informative, and provides in-depth explanations of the myths it covers.
- It is written by Stephen Fry, who is a well-known author and speaker, so readers know they are getting high quality information.
- The book is organized in a way that makes it easy to follow and understand.
- The book can be dense and difficult to read at times
- Fry’s narration can be a bit dry
- The book is expensive
Learn more about the author
Stephen Fry is an English actor, comedian and writer. He has written several books, including the bestselling history book Mythos.
“If you’re a fan of mythology, or just enjoy learning about different cultures and their stories, Mythos is definitely worth reading. Fry does an amazing job of weaving together various myths from around the world to create a cohesive story that’s both informative and entertaining.”
“Mythos is an extraordinarily ambitious and engaging work of popular history… Fry brings the distant, strange worlds of ancient myths to pulsing life.”
“Mythos is a comprehensive and highly readable exploration of mythology from around the world. Fry’s passion for his subject shines through on every page, making this an endlessly fascinating read.”
“If you’re interested in mythology, this is the perfect book for you. Stephen Fry does a great job of explaining and exploring different myths from all over the world.”