Naughty and Nice is a Dustin Cofield Adventure. In this novel, the young inventor must prevent an evil scientist from turning the world into a frozen wasteland. Along the way, he’ll have to outsmart angry robots, dodge diabolical traps, and overcome his own self-doubt. With courage and ingenuity on his side, Dustin may just save us all!
For who is this book for ?
- The author has a deft touch with action and humor, making the story fast-paced and enjoyable.
- The characters are well developed and relatable.
- The ending is both satisfying and open-ended, leaving readers eager for more.
- The book may be too juvenile for some readers
- The ending may seem a bit contrived
- Some of the action scenes could be more exciting
Learn more about the author
Michael Kingswood is a science fiction and fantasy writer from California. He has been writing since he was old enough to hold a pen, and his work has appeared in several magazines and anthologies. When he’s not writing, Michael enjoys playing guitar, hiking in the mountains, and watching Star Trek reruns.
“An exciting page-turner with an endearing protagonist.”
” Michael Kingswood has created a new hero for the next generation in Dustin Cofield. This well written book is packed with adventure, science fiction, and just enough humor to keep you entertained from start to finish. I highly recommend it! “
“Naughty and Nice is a delightful romp through an inventive world. Michael Kingswood has created a cast of quirky characters that will keep you entertained from beginning to end.”
“Naughty and Nice is a heartwarming story of bravery in the face of danger. Dustin Cofield is a true hero, and I can’t wait to see what he does next.”