In this book, the author teaches you how to sell like a ninja. You’ll learn subtle skills that lead to big results. The techniques in this book are based on years of experience and research. They work in any market, whether it’s competitive or not.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to improve their sales skills. It’s perfect for business owners, entrepreneurs, and sales professionals. Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been selling for years, this book will help you achieve greater success.
- This book provides techniques that work in any market
- The author has years of experience and research to back up the techniques
- These skills can lead to big results
- The book may be a little outdated, as it was published in 2009.
- The techniques are based on experience and research, which may not apply to everyone.
- Some of the skills involved in ninja selling are quite subtle, so they may be difficult to master.
Learn more about the author
Larry Kendall is a successful salesperson and entrepreneur. He founded Ninja Selling in 2009, and since then has helped thousands of people become better salespeople. He’s been featured in Forbes, Huffington Post, and other publications.
“This book is awesome! It has completely changed the way I view sales and helped me close more deals than ever before!”
“Ninja Selling is one heck of a book! If you are looking for the subtle skills to becoming a top producer, look no further. Larry Kendall has assembled some great techniques that work in any market.”
“Ninja Selling is a must read for anyone in sales. The techniques detailed within its pages have helped me increase my sales by 20%. If you’re looking to take your selling skills to the next level, this book is a great place to start.”
“Ninja Selling is one of the most insightful, practical books about salesmanship that I’ve ever read. Kendall offers a clear and concise system for developing the subtle skills necessary to achieve success in any selling environment.”