Nowhere Left to Hide is a fast-paced mystery thriller set in the small town of Shepherdstown, West Virginia. When the body of college student Lucie Wilks is discovered in a local park, FBI agent and Shepherdstown native Alex Morrow is called in to help with the investigation. As secrets begin to surface and more bodies turn up, Morrow must race against time to catch the killer before he can strike again.
For who is this book for ?
- The plot is fast-paced and suspenseful, leaving the reader guessing until the very end
- The setting in a small town provides a realistic backdrop for the story
- Alex Morrow is an intriguing and well-developed character
- The writing is amateurish and the characters are one-dimensional.
- The plot is predictable and full of clichés.
- The ending is rushed and unsatisfying.
Learn more about the author
Kat Mizera is a Florida-based crime fiction writer. Nowhere Left to Hide is her second novel.
“This book has everything–suspense, intrigue, and a touch of romance. I couldn’t put it down!”
“This edge-of-your-seat thriller had me hooked from beginning to end. The suspense was nail biting, and the plot twists kept me guessing until the very last page.”
“The plot is well-developed and fast paced, the characters are intriguing and relatable, and the suspense is deliciously spine chilling. I could not put it down!”
“Gripping, page-turning mystery. I could not put it down!”