In the sixth book of the Daughters of Eville series, Of Gold and Greed, Lina discovers a secret that could ruin her family. With enemies lurking around every corner, she must find a way to protect what’s hers before it’s too late.
For who is this book for ?
“For fans of Chanda Hahn’s Daughters of Eville series, Of Gold and Greed is the exciting sixth book that follows Lina as she discovers a dark family secret. With enemies lurking around every corner, she must find a way to protect what’s hers before it’s too late.” I was so excited to read this book! I have been a fan of Chanda H.
- The author does a great job of creating suspense and keeping the reader hooked
- The characters are well developed and interesting
- The plot is unpredictable
- It’s the sixth book in a series, so you might want to read the first five books before reading this one.
- It may be difficult to follow if you haven’t read the other books.
- If you’re looking for an easy and lighthearted read, this probably isn’t the book for you
Learn more about the author
Chanda Hahn is the author of Of Gold and Greed, book six in the Daughters of Eville series. She also authored Stepping Stone, a Young Adult novel about a girl who discovers her true identity on an archaeological dig. Chanda lives with her family in Southern California. When she’s not writing or reading, she enjoys making jewelry and spending time outdoors with her horses and dogs.
“Plot was amazing and I could not put it down.”
“A page-turning adventure with richly developed characters and a plot that will keep you guessing until the end. I can’t wait for the next book in this series!”
“Chanda Hahn has outdone herself with this action-packed sixth installment of the Daughters of Eville series! Lina is faced with danger at every turn as she tries to protect her family’s secrets and save their company from ruin. This story had me on the edge of my seat, anxiously waiting to see what would happen next!”