One True Loves is a novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid about the life-altering romance between two people. The book alternates between the perspectives of Emma and Jack, telling their love story from beginning to end. As they fall in love, get married, and start a family together, they must face many challenges that could tear them apart. However, their one true love is strong enough to withstand anything.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who enjoys a good romance story. It tells the tale of two people who find each other and fall in love, despite all odds. As they go through life together, their bond only becomes stronger, making for an epic love story.
- The alternating perspectives provides readers with a well-rounded view of the characters and their relationship.
- The romance is believable and heartwarming.
- The book is emotionally charged, with many highs and lows that make it an addicting read
- The ending may be too cheesy for some readers.
- The author’s writing style might not be to everyone’s taste.
- Some of the plot points could feel a bit contrived.
Learn more about the author
Taylor Jenkins Reid is a New York Times bestselling author. Her previous novels include Forever, Maybe, and The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo.
“Absolutely loved this book! It’s a beautiful, heart-wrenching story about two people who are meant to be together. I couldn’t put it down and was sorry when it ended.”
“Emotional, intense, and beautifully written. One True Loves is a must-read romance novel.”
“One True Loves is an epic love story that spans years and continents. Emma and Jack’s romance is passionate, beautiful, and heartbreaking all at the same time. I absolutely loved this book!”