This book is a compilation of 12 different lectures by Oswald Chambers on the topic of sanctification. He speaks about what it means to be set apart for God’s purposes, how we can live in obedience to Him, and the importance of continual growth in our spiritual lives. Each talk is rich with biblical truths that will help you understand and embrace your own journey towards holiness.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to grow in their relationship with God and become more like Him. It provides clear insights into what it means to be sanctified, and offers encouragement and hope as you strive for holiness.
- This book is a great resource for anyone yearning to grow in their walk with Christ.
- Oswald Chambers provides clear biblical teachings on sanctification.
- The chapters are short and easy to read, making it a perfect choice for busy women.
- The author could have elaborated more on certain topics.
- The book might be too dense for some readers.
- Some of the concepts may be difficult to understand without prior theological knowledge
Learn more about the author
Oswald Chambers (1874-1917) was a Christian author and teacher who is best known for his devotional classic, My Utmost for His Highest. He dedicated his life to teaching the Bible and helping others grow in their faith.
“This book is so good that I am going to have to read it again!”
“This is an excellent book on the spiritual journey of sanctification. Oswald Chambers was a masterful teacher and these lectures are no exception. If you want to grow in your understanding of what it means to be made holy, this is the perfect book for you.”
“This is a great book on Sanctification. Chambers hits the nail on the head with biblical teaching and application. This would be a great read for someone newly saved or anyone who wants to grow in their Christian life.”
“Oswald Chambers was a genius at taking complex theological truths and making them applicable to our every day lives. This book is no exception! If you are looking to grow in your understanding of sanctification, or simply desire to become more like Jesus Christ, then this is the perfect read for you.”