Outdoor Kids in an Inside World is a guide to getting your family out of the house and radically engaged with nature. Written by Steven Rinella, outdoorsman and host of popular TV show MeatEater, this book offers advice on how to raise children who are comfortable in the great outdoors. Filled with tips on everything from camping trips to wildlife tracking, Outdoor Kids in an Inside World will get you and your family outside and enjoying nature like never before!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for families who want to get outside and enjoy nature. Written by outdoorsman Steven Rinella, this book offers advice on camping trips, wildlife tracking, and so much more!
- This book is filled with tips on how to get your family outdoors and enjoy nature.
- The author, Steven Rinella, is a seasoned outdoorsman and TV host.
- This book can help you raise children who are comfortable in the great outdoors.
- The author’s bias towards hunting and fishing may not resonate with all readers.
- The book is a little light on content, making it more of a primer than an in-depth guide.
- The title could be misleading to some parents who expect the focus of the book to be purely on outdoor activities.
Learn more about the author
Steven Rinella is a outdoorsman and host of popular TV show MeatEater. He has written Outdoor Kids in an Inside World, a guide to getting your family out of the house and radically engaged with nature.
“This book is excellent! It has everything you need to get your family excited about nature and outdoor activities. I highly recommend it!”
“This is the kind of book that I have been searching for. It provides great information on how to get outside with your family and enjoy nature.”
“This book is a must-read for any parent who wants to raise their child in the outdoors. Steven Rinella’s tips and advice are invaluable, and his passion for nature shines through on every page.”
“This book is a treasure trove of information for those of us who want to raise our children with an appreciation and understanding of the natural world. Steven Rinella’s writing style is warm, engaging, and informative – perfect for parents or grandparents alike.”