Over and Over Again is a steamy novel about two people who can’t get enough of each other. Eva and Lucien are drawn to one another from the moment they meet, but their attraction is forbidden. Eva is married, while Lucien belongs to a rival gang. Despite the risks, they can’t resist each other’s touch, even when it means putting themselves in danger. With passion that burns hotter than ever before, will Eva and Lucien finally find a way to be together?
For who is this book for ?
This book is for adults who enjoy reading erotic romance novels. It contains explicit sexual content and may be offensive to some readers.
- The book is full of passion and emotion
- The characters are well developed and likable
- The plot is exciting and keeps you hooked
- It’s erotic fiction, so it might not be for everyone
- It might have more graphic scenes than some people are comfortable with
- Although the plot is interesting, it could potentially get repetitive
Learn more about the author
Cole McCade is a New York Times, USA TODAY, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. His books are raw, sexy, and deeply romantic. When he’s not writing or plotting his next move in the world of publishing, Cole can be found training for his next marathon or catching waves down in San Diego.
“OMG this is one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. The chemistry between Eva and Lucien is off the charts!”
“This book was amazing! The characters were well developed and their relationship was intense. I could not put it down!”
“This book is smoking hot!”