In this tale of love and adventure, the young paladin Sir James is sent out into the world to do good. But soon he finds himself entangled in a web of deceit, intrigue, and forbidden desire. Drawn deeper into a dangerous game than he could have ever imagined, James must face his inner demons as well as all manner of evils if he hopes to come out on top—and find true love in the process.
For who is this book for ?
This book is strictly for adults only, as it contains graphic depictions of sexual activity.
- The author has a strong writing style that pulls the reader in
- The characters are well developed and engaging
- There is plenty of action, adventure, and romance to keep readers hooked
- The book is heavily focused on sex and might not be to everyone’s liking
- The author tries too hard to be poetic at times, which can disrupt the flow of the novel
- The story jumps around a lot and can be difficult to follow
Learn more about the author
Marvin Knight is a rising star in the world of erotic romance. He has written numerous novels and short stories, many of which have been featured in prominent anthologies. When he’s not writing, Marvin enjoys hiking, camping, and spending time with his wonderful wife and their two cats.
“Knight has created a well-rounded and intriguing world full of suspense, adventure, and romance. His characters are realistically flawed and lovable.”
“This book is amazing! The characters are well written and very likable. I couldn’t put it down!”
“Knight weaves a hot, sexy tale that is impossible to put down! Paladin of the Sword will leave you breathless and panting for more!”
” Knight has managed to craft a tale that is fast paced, exiting, and even suspenseful at times. “