In Pandemia, Alex Berenson tells the alarming story of how coronavirus hysteria took over our government, rights, and lives. He exposes the lies that officials have been telling us about this dangerous pandemic and provides a road map to protect ourselves from its effects.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to know the truth about coronavirus and how it has impacted our lives. Alex Berenson provides an in-depth look at this global pandemic, including its causes, effects, and possible solutions.
- The book is well-researched, with a wealth of information on the origins and spread of coronavirus.
- It provides an eye-opening look at how our government has responded to this crisis.
- Offers practical advice for protecting oneself from the virus.
- The author is biased against the government and tries to hard to prove his point.
- The book provides a lot of frightening information but offers no solutions.
- It is written in a very dense, academic style making it difficult to read.
Learn more about the author
Alex Berenson is the author of nine consecutive New York Times bestsellers, including The Number and Tell Your Children. He has a master’s degree from Yale University School of Management and was a correspondent for two years in Moscow.
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the true dangers of the coronavirus pandemic and how our government has responded. Berenson provides clear and concise explanations of complex scientific concepts, as well as his own insightful analysis of what’s really happening. He also offers practical advice on how to protect yourself and your loved ones from this threat.”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who wants to understand the true story behind the global pandemic panic. Berenson does an excellent job of dissecting the lies and propaganda that have been pushed by government officials and the media, and he offers sound advice on how to protect yourself from both coronavirus itself and the hysteria surrounding it.”
“The writing is tense and alarming, as it should be. This book is a much-needed wake-up call to the realities of pandemic panic.”
” A great read on the state of pandemics around the world and how they are reported. “