This book is a compilation of all six books in the Pine Cove series, which follows the lives of several LGBTQ+ characters as they navigate life, love and loss. The stories are poignant and powerful, and will stay with you long after you finish reading them.
For who is this book for ?
- The characters are well-developed and relatable
- The stories are moving and emotional
- The LGBTQ+ representation is strong
- The series is incomplete without the final book
- The characters are un likable at times
- The story can be slow at points
Learn more about the author
HJ Welch is a talented author who writes poignant and powerful stories about LGBTQ+ characters. Her books are moving and memorable, and will stay with you long after you finish reading them.
“Absolutely beautiful stories that will stay with you long after you finish them.”
“Absolutely beautiful series. I laughed, cried and fell in love with each character.”
“Raw, honest and powerful. This series will stay with me long after I finish it.”
“The characters are so well developed and the author does a beautiful job of portraying their emotions. I laughed, I cried and most importantly, I felt.”