This book is a valuable resource for anyone who needs to deal with difficult people on a regular basis. It includes over 325 ready-to-use phrases that can help you manage challenging personalities in any situation. Whether you’re interacting with an aggressive co-worker, a demanding client, or an uncooperative team member, these phrases will give you the tools you need to stay calm and in control.
For who is this book for ?
This best-selling book is a must read for anyone struggling to maintain composure while interacting with difficult personalities. It offers biting comebacks, clever retorts and phrases that cut through the nonsense, arming you with the words you need to keep your cool in any situation.
- The phrases are easy to understand and use.
- The book is filled with helpful tips and advice.
- It provides real world examples of how to apply the phrases.
- The phrases are geared towards people in the business world, so they may not be applicable to every situation.
- The author does not provide any explanation of how to use the phrases, so you need to already have some experience with them.
- The book is a little short on content, and could benefit from being longer.
Learn more about the author
Renee Evenson is a professional speaker and trainer who has spent more than 25 years helping people build better relationships at work. She is the author of several bestselling books, including Powerful Phrases for Positive People and The 10 Rules of Relationship Success.
“This is an excellent resource for anyone who has to deal with difficult people. The phrases are easy to use and really work!”
“This book is a must-read for anyone who has to deal with difficult people. The phrases are user-friendly and applicable in any situation, making this an essential tool for managing challenging personalities.”
“This is an amazing book! It has helped me deal with difficult people in my life so much better. The phrases are clear and easy to use, and they really work.”
“This is an amazing book! It has helped me so much with my interactions with difficult people. The phrases are easy to understand and apply, and they really work!”