For who is this book for ?
Public Speaking for Success is a book designed to help people improve their public speaking skills. The author, Dale Carnegie, provides helpful tips and advice on how to become a successful speaker. This book would be ideal for anyone who wants to learn more about public speaking or improve their current skills.
- The author provides helpful tips and advice on how to become a successful speaker.
- The book is easy to follow and helps the reader better understand public speaking.
- This book can be applied in both personal and professional settings.
- The author’s tips may be outdated
- The book is quite long and can be difficult to read through cover to cover
- Not all of the advice provided in the book will work for everyone
Learn more about the author
“This is an excellent book on public speaking. The author provides clear and concise instructions that are easy to follow. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants to improve their public speaking skills.”
“A great read for any student of public speaking. Carnegie’s advice is timeless and easily applicable whether you’re addressing a small group or giving a keynote speech to thousands.”
” A must read for anyone who has to speak in public! “
“This is an excellent book on public speaking. The practical tips it offers are definitely worth following.”