Hunter Clarke-Fields has written a guide to mindful parenting that can break the cycle of reactive parenting. She offers advice on how to raise kind, confident kids through mindfulness and self-awareness techniques. This book is perfect for any parent who wants to learn more about themselves and their children in order to create strong, lasting relationships.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for any parent who wants to learn more about themselves and their children in order to create strong, lasting relationships.
- Clarke-Fields offers a fresh perspective on parenting that is based in mindfulness and self-awareness.
- This book provides concrete advice for how to raise kind, confident kids.
- The author’s personal anecdotes make the content relatable and engaging.
- The author assumes that the reader is familiar with mindfulness and self-awareness techniques, which may be confusing for those who are not.
- The book does not provide a lot of concrete advice or specific strategies.
- Some readers may find the author’s tone to be preachy or judgemental.
Learn more about the author
Hunter Clarke-Fields is the founder of Mindful Parents, a company that provides mindfulness and self-awareness training to parents and educators. She has been working with families for over 20 years as a teacher, counselor, coach, and therapist.
“This book is an excellent resource for parents! Hunter provides clear and concise information on how to implement mindfulness in your parenting practice. The chapters are easy to read and the exercises are helpful. I would highly recommend this book to any parent who wants to create a more mindful home.”
“This is an amazing book! I have already begun to implement some of the techniques and can see a huge difference in my relationship with my kids. Highly recommend.”
“Clarke-Fields offers thoughtful, compassionate advice on how to raise children who are kind, confident and self-aware. Drawing on her own experiences as a parent and counselor, she provides clear guidance for breaking the cycle of reactive parenting. This book is a valuable resource for anyone looking to create positive relationships with their children.”
“Hunter Clarke-Fields has written a much needed book on mindful parenting. She offers clear and concise advice on how to raise kind, confident kids through mindfulness and self-awareness techniques. This book is perfect for any parent wanting to learn more about themselves and their children in order to create strong, lasting relationships.”