Tim S. Grover, the legendary athletic trainer known as “the Michael Jordan of fitness,” has trained some of the greatest athletes in history, including Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade. In this book, he shares his unique approach to training and reveals how you can achieve relentless greatness in your own life.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to achieve great things in their lives, including athletes and fitness enthusiasts, but also anyone looking for a motivational read. Grover provides insight into what it takes to be successful and offers practical advice on how you can push yourself harder than ever before.
- The author is a legendary athletic trainer
- The book shares a unique approach to training
- You can achieve relentless greatness in your own life
- The author spends too much time talking about himself and his personal training methods.
- The book is repetitive and could have been condensed into a shorter, more focused read.
- There are no exercises or workout programs included in the book, which might be disappointing for some readers.
Learn more about the author
Tim S. Grover is the legendary athletic trainer known as “the Michael Jordan of fitness.” He has trained some of the greatest athletes in history, including Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade.
“If you are looking for motivation, this is your book! Tim Grover doesn’t hold anything back and provides insight on how to reach the next level. This isn’t just another “
“In Relentless, Grover shares the mindset and approach to training that he’s used with iconic athletes like Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. If you want to learn how to achieve your own goals – whether in sports or in life – this book is a must-read.”
“I loved this book. Tim Grover has been a personal trainer to many famous and successful athletes, so he knows what he is talking about. His techniques are unconventional but they work.”
“This book tells you how to be relentless in whatever you do. I’ve applied the principles of this book to my own life and seen great results!”