Owen Watson PhD takes the reader on a journey behind the scenes of men. He reveals how relentless grace operates in their lives, regardless of success or failure. This book is for all those who want to understand men better and see them through God’s eyes. It will inspire both women and men with its stories of hope and redemption.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to understand men better and see them through God’s eyes. It will inspire both women and men with its stories of hope and redemption.
- The author has a great deal of personal insight into how men think and operate
- The book is full of inspiring stories that show the power of God’s grace in even the most difficult situations
- It provides a unique perspective on masculinity that is both insightful and refreshing
- The book may be too religious for some people.
- It is somewhat repetitive in terms of the author’s main points.
- The stories referenced throughout the text are relatively unknown to those who are not from North America
Learn more about the author
Owen Watson is a PhD and author of “Relentless Grace.” He has been married to his wife for over 20 years and they have three children. Owen has spent the last two decades counseling men in all types of situations, from those who are incarcerated to young fathers just starting out.
“This is an awesome book! It’s fantastic for learning about the true nature of God and his relentless grace. I would recommend it to anyone!”
“This book was so good I couldn’t put it down. It is a must read for anyone wanting to understand the male psyche.”
“Owen Watson has written a landmark book which will benefit men and women alike. His insights are profound, his writing style is accessible, and the cumulative effect is both heartwarming and challenging.”
“A powerful and insightful book that will change the way you look at men!”