Rewire Your Anxious Brain is a science-based book that offers readers ways to use the latest findings on neuroscience and fear to end anxiety, panic, and worry. The author, Catherine Pittman PhD., is a leading expert in this area.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who are struggling with anxiety, panic and worry. It provides them with a science-based approach to overcoming these issues.
- This book is well-researched, and the author is a leading expert in the field of neuroscience and fear.
- The book offers concrete ways to use scientific findings on brain chemistry and fear response to manage anxiety, panic, and worry.
- This book could be helpful for people who are struggling with anxiety disorders or chronic worry.”Rewire Your Anxious Brain” offers readers ways to apply the latest findings on neuroscience about fear towards managing their anxieties better. The author Catherine Pittman PhD., has researched this topic extensively so you can trust her advice when it comes handling anxious thoughts & feelings. Even if someone wouldn’t call themselves an “anxious person,” this books shows how anyone can rewire their thinking patterns by understanding more about what’s going on in our brains under stress/fearful moments
- The author’s focus on fear as the root of anxiety may be overwhelming or discouraging to readers who don’t feel like they fit this mold.
- The book is dense and technical, which could make it difficult for some people to read.
- The strategies highlighted in the book might require a lot of practice and patience before yielding results.
Learn more about the author
Catherine Pittman, PhD., is a leading expert on how to use the latest findings in neuroscience and fear to end anxiety, panic, and worry. She has written extensively on this topic for both scientific journals and popular magazines.
“A fantastic, science-based resource for anyone struggling with anxiety. Pittman’s Rewire Your Anxious Brain provides practical strategies grounded in cutting edge neuroscience research that can help us understand and manage our anxious thoughts and feelings. This book is a must read for anyone looking to overcome the debilitating effects of chronic worry.”
“This is an excellent book that combines well researched information with practical advice. The author provides a clear explanation of the workings of the brain in relation to anxiety, and offers strategies based on this knowledge which can help people to tame their anxious reactions. I would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to understand more about why they feel anxious and what they can do about it.”
“This book is a godsend for those struggling with anxiety. The strategies are based on sound scientific research and Pittman’s own clinical experience as a therapist. Highly recommended!”
“This book is outstanding! Catherine Pittman provides a wealth of information and actionable suggestions based on the latest neuroscience research. If you are struggling with anxiety, this book is definitely for you.”