This book is all about money – how to make it, how to keep it, and how to grow it. Author Robert T. Kiyosaki shares the wisdom he learned from his Rich Dad (a successful businessman) about financial matters that the Poor and Middle Class typically do not learn until too late. If you are interested in taking control of your financial future, then this book is a must-read!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to take control of their financial future. It covers a wide range of money-related topics, from making and keeping money to investing and growing your wealth.
- The book offers excellent advice on how to manage your money and grow it over time.
- It is easy to read and understand, even if you are not particularly financially savvy.
- The lessons in this book can be applied no matter what your income level may be.
- It may be a bit dense for some readers
- May contain dated information
- Some concepts may be difficult to understand
Learn more about the author
Robert T. Kiyosaki is an investor, entrepreneur, and author of several books on money and finance, including Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! He has been featured in a number of media outlets, including Fox News, CNBC’s The Today Show, Good Morning America, MSNBC’s Hardball with Chris Matthews.
“This is the book that started it all for me! After reading Rich Dad Poor Dad, I was motivated to take control of my financial future and start investing. The advice in this book is simple but effective, and it can help you achieve your financial goals.”
“This book was life-changing for me. It opened my eyes to the world of money and finance in a way that no other book has.”
“It opened my eyes to a different way of thinking about money.”
“This book changed my life!”