In “Rising Strong,” Brené Brown offers a step-by-step guide to recovering from our emotional missteps. Drawing on years of research and her own personal experiences, she shows us how stumble can be a powerful catalyst for growth when we let ourselves rise again.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone who wants to learn how to better handle their emotions and recover from any setbacks they may encounter.
- Brown’s advice is based on research and personal experiences, making it realistic and helpful.
- She provides a step-by-step guide to recovering from emotional missteps, which makes the process more manageable.
- “Rising Strong” is an encouraging book that emphasizes resilience in the face of failure.
- The author’s writing style may be difficult to follow for some readers.
- The book may be too scientific or academic for the average reader.
- It could be challenging to apply the concepts presented in a practical way.
Learn more about the author
Brené Brown is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent more than a decade studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of three New York Times bestsellers: Daring Greatly (2012), Rising Strong (2015), and Braving the Wilderness (2017). Brené’s TEDx talk on The Power of Vulnerability has been viewed more than 30 million times worldwide.
“This book is fantastic. It’s a must read for anyone wanting to understand themselves and others better.”
“This book is amazing! It has already helped me to see things in a different light and understand myself and others better. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.”
“Rising Strong is an incredibly powerful book. Brené Brown offers a step-by-step guide to recovering from our emotional missteps, and shows us how stumble can be a powerful catalyst for growth when we let ourselves rise again.”