Sandworm tells the story of Russian hackers who have been wreaking havoc on Western targets for over a decade, and how a new era of cyberwarfare is unfolding. Written by journalist Andy Greenberg, this book offers readers an inside view into the minds and tactics of some of the most sophisticated (and dangerous) computer criminals in history.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for readers who are interested in learning more about the history of Russian hackers and their tactics. It offers an inside view into the minds and motives of some of the most notorious computer criminals ever known, making it a fascinating read for anyone with an interest in cybersecurity.
- This book provides an insightful look into the minds and tactics of Russian hackers.
- It offers readers a new perspective on cyberwarfare and its implications.
- This is an important resource for anyone interested in cybersecurity or hacking.
- It may be hard to follow for those who are not familiar with the technology
- May be dry or boring to some readers
- Could focus more on the human elements of these cyber attacks, rather than just the technical details
Learn more about the author
Andy Greenberg is a senior writer for Wired magazine, where he covers security and privacy issues. He has also written for Forbes, The New York Times, The Atlantic, and other publications. In Sandworm , Greenberg offers readers an inside view into the minds of some of the most sophisticated (and dangerous) computer criminals in history.
“A riveting account of state-sponsored cybercrime . . .”
“A top-notch, deeply researched account of a frightening new era in cybercrime and warfare.”
“Sandworm provides a comprehensive, fascinating overview of the Kremlin’s most dangerous hackers and their tactics. Chilling, timely, and expertly written by Andy Greenberg.”
“Sandworm is a well-written, detailed account of Russian computer hackers who have caused havoc in the West for over a decade. The author, Andy Greenberg, does an excellent job of describing the methods and motives of these cybercriminals, as well as outlining some possible ways to combat them. If you’re interested in learning more about today’s new era of cyberwarfare or just want to know what makes hacker groups like “