Scream for Us is the first book in Molly Doyle’s Holiday Masked Men series. This erotic novel tells the story of four friends who take a vacation to an island resort and end up finding more than they bargained for. When they stumble across a group of masked men, they can’t resist their wild desires. What starts as an innocent game quickly turns into something far more dangerous – and exciting – than any of them could have imagined.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for 18+, adults only. It contains explicit content and graphic sexual scenes that some readers may find objectionable.
- The book is well-written and in detail.
- It is a quick read that will keep you entertained from beginning to end.
- The story is hot, spicy, and full of suspense.
- The book is extremely graphic and may be too much for some readers.
- The plot is not particularly original or exciting.
- The writing style is poor and can be difficult to follow at times.
Learn more about the author
Molly Doyle is an erotic novelist who loves writing stories about wild and dangerous desires. She lives in New York City with her husband and two cats.
“This is one of the best erotic novels I have ever read. The characters are well-developed and the plot is suspenseful. I could not put it down!”
“One of the best books I’ve read in a while. The author does an amazing job of creating characters that are both likable and intriguing.”
“Scream for Us is everything I love in an erotic thriller – it’s suspenseful, dark, and deliciously naughty. The characters are multi-faceted and the plot is unpredictable. Molly Doyle knows how to keep her readers on their toes!”
“OMG! This book is so HOT!”