This book is all about teaching you how to think like a millionaire in order to achieve success. The author, T. Harv Eker, believes that wealth isn’t something that’s just given to you – it’s something that you have to work for. And in order to work for it, you need the right mindset. The Secrets of the Millionaire Mind will teach you everything from how to set and achieve goals effectively, to understanding what drives your behavior and cravings so that you can finally start making progress with your finances. It’s a must-read if want conquer your money anxieties once and for all!
For who is this book for ?
This book is for people who want to be millionaires.
- The book is based on the idea that anyone can be a millionaire if they have the right mindset.
- It provides clear and actionable steps that readers can take to start thinking like a millionaire.
- The topics covered in the book are relevant for people of all income levels.
- The book might be overwhelming for people who are not used to reading business books.
- It could require a lot of work and effort on the reader’s part in order to see any real results.
- Some of the information in it may be common sense for some people
Learn more about the author
T. Harv Eker is a successful businessman, author and motivational speaker who has taught thousands of people how to achieve financial success. He’s the founder of The Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar series and the creator of the National Wealth Center education program.
“This book is amazing! It really opened my eyes to how I’ve been sabotaging myself financially without realizing it. The techniques and advice in this book have already started helping me change my mindset, and I can’t wait to see where that takes me.”
“One of the best books on personal finance I have ever read.”
“If you are looking to change your life, this book is a must read! I spent years of my life living paycheck to paycheck. This book was the turning point for me. It’s helped me achieve success in not only my personal finances but all aspects of my life.”
“I loved this book! I found it very insightful and motivational. The tips and techniques in the book have helped me to change my relationship with money for the better.”