This is the sixth book in a series about Brantley Walker, who works off the books for a crime boss. In this installment, he’s caught up in something much bigger than himself and has to rely on his friends and family to help him out. This LGBTQ+ romance novel is packed with action, suspense, and passion.
For who is this book for ?
This book is perfect for anyone who loves LGBTQ+ romance novels with lots of action and suspense.
- The action and suspense is well paced and keeps the reader engaged
- The characters are well developed and likable
- The romance is steamy without being too explicit
- The author’s other books are more romance-focused, so it may be a bit of a letdown if you’re expecting that
- The series is long and could benefit from being edited down
- It might leave some readers wanting more
Learn more about the author
Nicole Edwards is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary and erotic romance. She loves coffee, watching a great movie, dancing in the kitchen to her favorite tunes, and spending time with family and friends. Nicole enjoys reading M/M romances as well as suspense thrillers. When she’s not writing or glued to her e-reader, she can be found traveling or just hanging out at home with her husband and their catamaran dog, Simon.
“Edwards deftly weaves romance, mystery and suspense into a page-turner that is hard to put down. Secrets is an excellent addition to the Off the Books series and I can’t wait for the next book!”
“Edwards creates a rich and compelling world, with characters that are both flawed and endearing.”
“Edwards does it again! Another fantastic, well-written book that will keep you glued to the pages. I love her characters and the way she brings them to life.”