In this fun and flirty romance from New York Times bestselling author Sarina Bowen, two rigging rivals turn the stage into their own personal playground. When Hannah moves to Philadelphia, she’s excited for a new start. She wasn’t expecting to fall in love with her sexy landlord—or his equally gorgeous brother. But theatre is in Sutton Bennett’s blood, and he’s not about to let some girl derail his dreams. Sutton knows that playing by the rules never got him anywhere. So what does he have to lose by charming Hannah into bed? Sex is great, but there’s no denying that something real has been simmering between them since day one… This book may be unsuitable for people under 17 years of age due to its use of.
For who is this book for ?
The book Shenanigans is a romance novel written by Sarina Bowen. The story follows the love affair between two rigging rivals, Hannah and Sutton Bennett. Initially set up as adversaries, the two eventually give in to their attraction an The book Shenanigans is a romance novel written by Sarina Bowen.
- Sarina Bowen is a fantastic writer and has created characters that are realistic and engaging.
- The story itself is well written, with likable characters and an interesting plotline.
- This book will appeal to fans of romance novels who enjoy stories with lots of sexual tension between the main characters.
- The book may be unsuitable for people under 17 years of age due to its use of sexual content.
- The story may be unrealistic and hard to believe.
- The dialogue may not flow well and sound unnatural.
Learn more about the author
Sarina Bowen is the award-winning author of contemporary romance. Her books have been published in twelve languages, and she spends her summers on Lake Champlain, where she drinks too much coffee, stares at the lake, and plots her next book.
“Shenanigans by Sarina Bowen is a quick, fun read about two rigging rivals who turn the stage into their playground. I loved Hannah and Sutton’s story! They were both strong characters with equally strong chemistry. Shenanigans was a thoroughly enjoyable romance that had me rooting for the happy ending from beginning to end.”
“Fun and flirty, Sutton and Hannah’s romance was a joy to read.”
“Five stars! I LOVED this book!!! The characters were amazing and the storyline was fantastic. Sarina Bowen is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.”
“Shenanigans was a hot, fun read with swoony moments between the two main characters. Bowen does a fantastic job of creating chemistry on the page.”