If you’re like most small business owners, you don’t have time to become an accountant. But that doesn’t mean you can avoid bookkeeping and accounting altogether. Small Business Accounting Made Simple offers easy-to-follow instructions for recording your income and expenses, tracking your profits and losses, preparing financial statements, and more. Written specifically for nonaccountants, this guide provides all the information you need to keep your books in order without dealing with complex jargon or formulas. You’ll learn how to set up a chart of accounts that makes sense for your type of business, use depreciation methods that maximize tax savings, choose the right insurance policies,…
For who is this book for ?
This book is for small business owners who want to keep track of their finances without becoming accountants. It covers a variety of topics, from recording income and expenses to preparing financial statements.
- The author takes a very simplistic approach to accounting making it easy for beginners to understand.
- The book is well organized and provides a step by step guide on how to keep track of your finances.
- There are many helpful tips and tricks included in the book that can help business owners save money on their taxes.
- The author Chase Roosevelt is not an accountant.
- The book might be too simple for business owners who are already familiar with accounting concepts.
- There may not be enough information provided for businesses that are more complex than a sole proprietorship or partnerships
Learn more about the author
Chase Roosevelt is a CPA and small business consultant who has been helping entrepreneurs achieve their financial goals for over a decade. He is the author of several books, including Small Business Accounting Made Simple and The Complete Guide to Payroll Administration.
“A comprehensive guide to small business accounting, written in simple language that anyone can understand. This book covers everything from setting up a chart of accounts to preparing financial statements. I highly recommend it for entrepreneurs who want to stay on top of their finances without having to become experts in accounting.”
“If you are a small business owner, or are thinking of starting your own business, I highly recommend this book. It is easy to understand and covers all the basics of accounting.”
“Very helpful, clear and concise guide to bookkeeping for small businesses – perfect for non-accountants like me!”
“This book is a must read for any small business owner. Chase does an excellent job of explaining accounting concepts in a way that is easy to understand. The information in this book will help you keep your business finances organized and make sound financial decisions.”