This book is the second of a five-volume set of Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, which was written by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada in 1968. This particular volume focuses on the middle pastimes of Lord Caitanya, from when He first learned about Krsna consciousness from Srila Ramananda Raya until His Parikrama or circling tour around India. It includes important revelations about Mahaprabhu’s divine nature and also relates crucial instructions that He gave toHis disciples during this time.
For who is this book for ?
This book is for anyone interested in learning about Lord Caitanya’s pastimes, His teachings and the beginnings of Krsna consciousness. It is also a great resource for devotees who want to deepen their understanding of this important period in Mahaprabhu’s life.
- This book provides in-depth information about the life and teachings of Lord Caitanya
- It is a valuable source of instruction for anyone seeking to follow Krsna consciousness
- The writing is simple and easy to understand, making it an excellent introduction to this important subject.
- This book is the perfect introduction to Sri Caitanya-caritamrta, as it provides a detailed overview of His middle pastimes.
- It is full of important insights into Mahaprabhu’s divine nature and teachings.
- This volume contains many invaluable instructions from Lord Caitanya Himself that are sure to help readers live more successfully in Krsna consciousness.
Learn more about the author
A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada (1896-1977) was a transcendentally initiated spiritual master and the founder-acarya of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. He is widely recognized as one of the most influential Vedic teachers of our time.
“If you’re at all interested in spiritual enlightenment, then you must read this book!”
“I have been reading Srila Prabhupada’s books for over 25 years now, and I have never seen one that is so packed full of pure spiritual knowledge as Sri Caitanya-caritamrta. If one truly wants to understand what Krsna consciousness is all about, then there is no better book than this.”
“If you want to know the true nature of Lord Caitanya, read this book. It will open your eyes and reveal His astonishing pastimes.”
” If you want to understand Lord Caitanya and His mission, then this book is a must-read. Srila Prabhupada provides an in-depth look at the Lord’s activities and teachings during His middle pastimes, which are full of spiritual gems.”